Annually, the CSJ Center and Hidden Heroes Advisory Committee recognize LMU faculty, staff, students and alumni – this year adding a new category under “community partner” – through an award named “Hidden Heroes.” The individuals and groups who are nominated unassumingly exemplify justice and reconciliation in their lives and their work. Each awardee will be honored through the telling of their story in a dramatic narrative with formal awards presented at the conclusion of the performance.
Please join us to support Sr. Teresa this Saturday, November 2nd at Loyola Marymount University where she will be recognized as one of the 2019 “Hidden Heroes” by the CSJ Center and Hidden Heroes Advisory Committee. Learn more online here
The Recipients of the 2019 Hidden Heroes Recognition include:
- Stacy Barnes – Director of Development, School of Film and Television (Staff)
- Anna Harrison, Ph.D. – Associate Professor, Theological Studies (Faculty)
- Mimi Hoang, Ph.D. – Staff Psychologist, Student Psychological Services (Staff)
- Teresa Groth, DMJ – Executive Director, The Francisco Homes (Community Partner)
- The North Family – Chris ’85, Julianne ’88 and Katie ’17 (Alumni)
This event will take place is free and open to the public; RSVP is requested (click Registerbutton). For more information, contact Stefani Mejia at the CSJ Center at email@example.com or 310.568.6694.
Murphy Recital Hall (MUR) is located in the Burns Fine Arts Building (BFC) on Main Campus (across from the Frank R. Seaver Science Building). Parking is free on weekends. The closest lots include parking lots A and D – see map.
Saturday, November 2 at 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Murphy Hall 1955 Ignatian Circle
Subscribe to the TFH newsletter for information, updates, and opportunities to get involved.SUBSCRIBE